Eyes

Eyes
Mona's Eyes

Sunday, July 22, 2012

WHAT'S THIS 50 SHADES OF GREY?

I want this book... asap.

WHAT'S THIS 50 SHADES OF GREY  I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT???

I first heard this book on SHADE DAWSON's youtube video CLICK here to watch video When they ask random people if they read the 50 shades of grey and let them read out loud some part of the book, which made me laugh. 

Shane Dawson and a random person at Hollywood



Fifty Shades of Grey
by British author E. L. James 

"It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage, discipline, sadism, and masochism (BDSM)." via Wikipedia

oh. 

I hope I can take my hands on that book asap!!! I think it will cost 700 pesos or worst! it's not available on the bookstore.

I HOPE YOU BUY 50 SHADES OF GREY.... and let me borrow it after.

1 comment: