Eyes

Eyes
Mona's Eyes

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Always HAPPY







Be positive.


  • If you lost your cellphone. Ask your friend for help to call your cellphone so that you can find it, follow the sound of it.
Trust me, I've lost my cellphone a lot of times... it works.
  • If your angry at someone. Just be quiet before you can hurt their feelings and just eat your favorite chocolate bar.
I apologize to my elder sister... hehehe. 
  • If you can't pass your subject. Get a tutor ex. your smartest friend. 
or enroll for summer class.
  • If your depressed. Write on your journal or talk to your closest friend for advice.
I've been writing journals since I was in high school.
  • If your feeling alone. Listen to music or read your favorite book... or invite your friends over.
I've done all three. Party AT my HOuse!!! lol seriously, not today.


No comments:

Post a Comment