Eyes

Eyes
Mona's Eyes

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Island Hopping

Last March 22
I and my friends went to Guimaras but before we leave that afternoon we called for a reservation to the Raymen Beach Resort in Alubihod Guimaras.











This is our tickets to Guimaras (14 pesos each person)




We decided to try the Island Hopping, it was worth 400 pesos an hour and adds 150 pesos if it extends.
I was so excited as I get on the boat.
We stopped on a island... can't remember what it was called. 
it's so cute.

It was my first time to see a real turtle and even touch it. 
It was heavy though, I didn't even attempted to carry it up.

the view of Guimaras from the boat


The view of the Raymen Beach Resort

Of course I'll come back to Guimaras but next time I'll bring those little bottles for me to collect sands from each island when we will do the island hopping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment