Eyes

Eyes
Mona's Eyes

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sure Future?

I'm not really sure of my future. I'm on a path that seems pointless, I can't see myself in this... aah this is making me depressed again.

That's why I gotta be someone, I know what I want but people are making me feel guilty and regret, pushing me down. I want to break free from these responsibilities and be me, looking back... I awe everyone. They have me by the heart, making me confused of who I want to be... we are expecting that I will fail, I don't know if I have the courage to start. I'm already feeling the invisible pressure.

If I fail. All of my time, their money and support will be gone. 


I just can't live alone.

What if I get a part time job to pay my education?

What if I...?

Disappointment to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment